Is your arm tired after scraping and brushing? Buff your snowboard bases out like a Pro and let a Roto Brush do the work. It's a great way to save time removing excess wax and gets you back on the snow quicker!
The "Purl Roto Brush Kit" is a 3 piece set including a 300mm Roto Handle with Shield, Nylon Brush and Horsehair Brush AND an organizer bag!
- Roto Handle with Shield: 300mm Length and 10mm Hex shaft
- Roto Nylon/Yellow Brush: Use first with medium pressure, before Horsehair Brush for best finish.
- Roto Horsehair/Brown Brush: Use after Nylon Brush with light pressure for final finish.
- Brushes are compatible with all 10mm Hex shafts.
Why choose a Roto Brush?
- Increase brushing efficiency to save time and energy.
- Create a FASTER ski base.
- Roto brushes are versatile and can be used to remove excess wax, open and uncover base structure, as well as polish bases after waxing.
TIP: You need a drill.... drill rotation rate should be around 1000-1500 rpm. Slide brush onto Roto Handle shaft and attach drill to the opposite end. When using a Roto Brush apply light pressure to bases, allowing the brush to do the work. Brush from tip to tail with the brush rotation pushing wax particles towards the tail.
Protective eyewear recommended.