CHOOSE 1, 2 OR A SET OF 3 WAXING BRUSHES.
Wax brushes are an essential tool used pre-waxing to clean out the structure of the ski and snowboard base, and after waxing and scraping, to do essentially the same thing. Brushing helps makes skis & boards faster!
Nylon Brush: The work horse of all wax brushes. If you can only have one in your waxing quiver.... this is it!
- General purpose nylon bristle brush.
- Perfect for wax texturing after hot waxing.
- Soft, fine horsehair base brush.
- Removes wax from the fine structure of your base.
- Stiff, all-bronze base brush.
- Perfect for renewing base structure and cleaning out wax before applying hot wax.
Brushes are each 120mm x 70 mm.
TIP: Brush, Brush and Brush. Work from tip to tail. Post wax, start with the stiffer, bronze brush and progress to finer, softer brushes as you work. The goal is to leave only the thinnest layer of wax and allow the texture/structure of the base to show through.